Software Tools Engineer
POSTED Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Maintain a GNU-based suite of tools for our proprietary virtual procedural technology. Must have a strong background in compiler development and working knowledge of machine language concepts. Must be experienced with internal development of gcc tools including gdb, as and ld. Experience with developing enhancements to IDEs including CodeBlocks and Eclipse is strongly encouraged. MS and 10 years or commensurate experience required.
- Maintain current development tools providing bug fixes, enhancements, and optimizations
- Integrate new platform features when required
- Support internal and external development engineers using the tools
- Port tools to additional development platforms such as Linux and MacOS/X
- Develop new tools and paradigms to support real-time event driven programming